- Beginners Guides
- Trading Patterns
- Live Charts
- Forex Brokers
Visit BrokerRisk Warning: Your capital may be at risk
|💻 Demo Account:||Yes |
|⚖ Allows Hedging:||Yes|
|🔪 Allows Scalping:||Yes|
|🏢 Headquarters:||Global Broker/ Offices around the world|
|📈 Trading Platform(s):||MT4, MT5,iPhone/iPad, WEB and MobileTrader|
|📜 Regulating Authority(s):||CySEC, ASIC, MiFID, FCA|
|💰 Minimum Deposit:||$50|
|📣 Maximum Leverage:||500:1|
Risk Warning: Your capital may be at risk
As a global leader in online trading, IronFX provides one of the best trading experiences available today. With five powerful trading platforms and more than 200 forex, CFD, and spot metals instruments available to trade, IronFX serves both retail and institutional traders alike from nearly 200 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. Evidenced by having 1,400 employees working out of over 60 offices across the globe, IronFX prides itself on its customer-centric business model, providing traders with an array of powerful trading platforms and industry-leading liquidity, pricing, and execution.
Recognizing that different traders have different needs, IronFX offers its traders a wide range of trading accounts to choose from, including:
• Micro Accounts – Designed for traders who have less than $2,500 to deposit.
• Premium Trading Accounts – Provide traders who deposit more than $2,500 with access to additional features, dedicated account managers, and lower spreads.
• Business Trading Accounts – Businesses involved in the markets can choose from a Trust Account, Institutional Account, or a Corporate Account.
• Cash Rebate Accounts – Allow traders to earn cash rebates on their trades.
• STP/ECN Accounts – Provide traders with direct market access for prices and trade execution.
Commissions & Spreads
Similar to many Forex brokers, rather than charging a commission on each trade like traditional brokerages, IronFX earns money from spreads that are added to its price quotes. The spreads are dependent on the type of account a trader has as well as the specific currency pair being traded. Although IronFX offers some of the lowest spreads in the industry, the broker provides a full list of average spreads on its website for traders interested in comparison shopping before depositing funds with a particular broker.
IronFX provides traders with the five following trading platforms:
• IronFX WebTrader – Developed in-house for IronFX traders, the IronFX Web Trader platform provides traders with access to the broker’s full line of financial services via the Web. This means there is no need to download and install any trading software.
• MetaTrader 4 – For traders desiring a full suite of indicators, charts, and other trading tools, the popular MetaTrader4 trading platform is also available. With the IronFX Client MT4 Terminal, traders enjoy direct access to Expert Advisors, market indicators, and a comprehensive range of powerful technical analysis tools.
• IronFX Personal Multi-Account Manager – The IronFX Personal Multi-Account Manager, or PMAM, is a special trading platform designed for traders who want a diverse range of trading tools integrated into one master account.
• IronFX Multi-Terminal – This trading account is ideal for traders who would like the ability to manage a number of trading accounts on a single screen.
• IronFX Mobile Trader – Designed for today’s on-the-go traders, IronFX Mobile Trader allows traders to access their accounts and execute or manage trades from their iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Deposits & Withdrawals
IronFX has developed relationships with several well-respected payment processors to enable its clients to effortlessly deposit and withdraw their account funds. Currently, traders at IronFX can deposit and withdrawal their funds via bank wire, PayPal, debit or credit card, Neteller, WebMoney, and Moneybookers.
IronFX provides a strong support team to handle any problems and answer any questions its traders may have. In addition to offering customer support in 17 different languages, IronFX provides a multitude of ways to contact its friendly and helpful customer support agents, including phone, Skype, email, live chat, call back, and Web form.
Regulators & Safety
IronFX is authorized and regulated by CySEC, the FCA, CRFIN, UCRFIN, FSP, and ASIC, so traders can rest assured that the popular broker is in compliance with today’s international regulatory standards. IronFX is also a MiFID compliant brokerage, regulated by the EU, and a member of the Eurex Exchange. As evidence of the broker’s prominent role in the global online trading arena, IronFX has partnered with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful and popular football clubs in Europe and around the globe.
IronFX provides traders with incredible trading leverage of 500:1. This sizable amount of leverage allows savvy traders with small bank rolls to quickly grow their account balances.
Sign Up Bonuses and Promotions
Not only does IronFX offer a generous 60 percent welcome bonus to new traders, but it also rewards its traders with the opportunity to receive $3 for every lot that they trade.
Fatal error: Class CToolsCssCache contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (DrupalCacheInterface::__construct) in /home/jonnypla/public_html/sites/all/modules/ctools/includes/css-cache.inc on line 52